Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Teaching - A Rewarding Profession :: Education Admissions Essays

Teaching - A Rewarding Profession Being the frontmost to attend college in my family, it was hard to decide what field I treasured to go into. There were so many choices. In making much(prenominal) a large lifelong decision, I decided to follow my heart. I thought back to when I was in high school at Narrows. I had a wonderful experience there. I also had both(prenominal) great, inspiring determineers. One instructor sticks out clearly to me. It was my AP Biology sieve my senior year. The teacher expected so much. He came into the room energetic. sufficient of life. Determined. And only being a student, I could tell this. He strived to teach to all the polar learning styles in the classroom. No one was allowed to microscope slide by. He used repetition and hands-on assignments as methods to relate the athletic field matter he taught. He had all the components that every great teacher should fool empathy, caring, drive, determination, motivation, creativeness, patience, reflection, originality, enthusiasm.... This superb individual is the reason I want to teach. I want to make a difference in childrens lives like he made in mine. I want to encourage and push students beyond their expectations to meet mine. I am a firm believer that stage setting higher expectations as a teacher increases achievement in the classroom. I believe teaching is one profession where several professions are combined. meaning, I will not only be a teacher but, also, a role model, counselor, parent, nurse, care provider, official, and several other professions in one days work. I believe each child regardless of race, culture, gender, etc has the potential to an everlasting, promising educational future. As a teacher, I will have to provide whatever means necessary to fulfill my duties as an effective teacher. I forecast at the end of each school year the students will have rewarding endeavors as a result of my teaching. In my classro om, I confide to take an authoritarian approach to classroom management. I believe an organized, sanitary managed environment allows for productivity and knowledge intake. I represent several different philosophical approaches in maintaining and teaching my classroom. I would be a progressivist because it encourages others to encourage and understand different opinions from fellow classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment