Sunday, February 9, 2020

Should I Write About Death College Essay?

Should I Write About Death College Essay?Should I write about death college essay? The answer is a definite yes.I personally have a friend who was in a car accident. She wasn't actually killed, but she suffered a head injury and ended up in the hospital. She was okay at first, but is now in a very serious condition due to seizures.It can really be hard at times to get by without her, so I thought it would be appropriate to write an essay on what kind of a person she is. What I found most interesting was that it started as a topic on something like how she manages to do the things she does, but eventually changed into something completely different.She found it embarrassing to write it on paper, so I asked her if I could help her out with it. I had an idea about going to the university publication and asking them to assign me an essay to be used for a final. I thought it would make the assignment easier, since I wouldn't have to worry about whether I got the job or not.I wrote up a sh ort piece that was about how she managed to keep herself busy without having to worry about money or anything. Her friends and family always surprised her by making sure she was getting enough food or money. She's also a wonderful writer, especially since she went back to school and had some extra time. So instead of going to the traditional writer's workshop, I picked up an online college writing course, which helped tremendously.When it came time to submit the essay to the university publication, they asked me to put together a longer version of the essay. I kept my theme, but added more details and thoughts about my friend's condition. My friend was extremely happy when I finished andshe accepted the award as well.Even though I never directly asked her to write about death, it is definitely a topic she would want to write about. After all, she has been a good person and has never asked for handouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment